Tuesday, July 28, 2009

kim hyun joong "kim bum is the best pretty boy in F4" why?

'pretty boy' kim hyun joong said "kim bum is the best pretty boy in f4." In MBC 'Good Day' broadcasted on 27 july, kim hyun joong's photo shoot was revealed. When being asked who is the best pretty boy in f4, Kim hyun joong replied, "kim bum" . Kim hyung joong explained "'pretty boy' refers to one who has feminine side more than masculine side." kim hyun joong revealed,"I can't say that I am one." He said wittily,"I am a pretty boy when I put on make-up."

kim hyun joong analyzed the factor for his popularity "in 'Boys Over Flowers', yoon ji hoo is a caring and meticolous person, so he captured many nuna's (older sisters) heart." kim hyun joong confessed, "actually i am not really a meticolous person person. I am not a bad guy. I won't say it out even if I want to take care of another person."

Meanwhile kim hyun joong revealed their future activities "We will get into activity through our Asia Tour which consists of 10 countries and also through variety programme. I will continue to be an actor for a while more too."

No comments:

Post a Comment